What do you think is better ... dogs or cats?

Welcome to the Trinity Lutheran College ‘blogging’ experience! This blog is a collaborative space, where items will be written on an ongoing basis. Topics will be posted for discussion, where you are invited to have your say. This blog is about sharing ideas. Your comments are not be rude, offensive or contain swearing. Have fun and enjoy the experience Bloggers!
16 comments:
I have both cats and dogs and i like cats a little bit better. They are less slobbery. They are smaller and soft to touch. We have 5 new kittens and they are so cute
Dogs and cats are both good, it goes both ways. I believe that they are both equal and have very much the same qualities about each of them.
Dogs and cats are both good, it goes both ways. I believe that they are both equal and have very much the same qualities about each of them.
Cats are uber awesome. Dogs are mega noobs. cats ftw
I think that dogs are better because my blue X red heeler licks himself clean, shows the effection of a mother, barks at dodgy people/strangers and plays fetch gymnastics.
I like both cats and dogs. But maybe i prefer dogs.
dogs are cute but cats are better.....:P
Dogs are beter!
Dogs are far better than cats because
- Cats scratch you
- They eat native birds
- The cannot be taught tricks
- They are not obedient
I love both cats and dogs. Cats are cuddly but dogs are fun to play with.
Dogs all the way!!! I love them so much!!! My dog is my bestfriend!!!!
Dogs are way better than cats. All cats do is kill wildlife and are very bad for hay fever. Dogs are obedient and man's best friend.
DOGS ALL THE WAY!!! woof woff. because they play with you and you can take them on walks. NOT LIKE CATS. By T.Kite & S.Harris
Dog r awesome and dont give as many people allergies that cats do. The only problem with dogs though is that they really smell!
(well not all of them)
Dogs and cats have different traits. I personally prefer dogs, but i don't have a problem with cats, even though they are more prone to going for 'long-walks-'round-the-neighbourhood' rather than dogs.
M.Bennett
i often get "attacted" buy muy puppy she get me on the floor and licks me to death ps sorry about spelling muistakes a mcintosh
Post a Comment