Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Most successful American President?

Who would you say has been the most successful American President in History? And why?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All presidents promise the universe but never forfill the promises!!!! they become overwelmed with power that they don't care about the people relying on them to live!!!!
MR.Kevin RUDD is no better, MAKING ENEMIES IN THE FIRST MONTH OF BEING INCHARGE OF VICTORIA, calling Adelaide a backwater then planing subliminal scheemes to drain out the Murray! he desperatelly needs to get his act together!!!!!!!!!

S.Gultekin said...

Anon:
MR.Kevin RUDD is no better, MAKING ENEMIES IN THE FIRST MONTH OF BEING INCHARGE OF VICTORIA, calling Adelaide a backwater then planing subliminal scheemes to drain out the Murray! he desperatelly needs to get his act together!!!!!!!!!

The fact the the post was about American Presidents, please don't bring it back to the Prime Minister or we'll have a long debate on our hands.

Continuing on with the post:

Abraham Lincoln.
- 16th President of the USA
- Saved the Union during the American Civil War.
- Kept the union together, which led to the abolition of slavery.
- Unfortunately he was the first President to also be assassinated.

T.M.C.S said...

We think that President Obama is the best American president because he is a good speaker and he dosen't discriminate other people also we don't know any other presidents. By T.Kite & S.Harris

C MacGregor said...

I reackon that Obama is the best American presadent. I also think he is one of the most succsesfull because he is the first balck american to become the American presedent. my opinion is that Obama is a real good speeker and presenter. He has already made some very good choices ans wise decisions.

I.Boram said...

I would have no idea because i have no knowledge in government at all!!!! I can even think of the name of the president now.....

Anonymous said...

these presenents must be good beacuse i can remember them mr obama exclued:lincon alfred okennedy mabey bush. ps sorry about spelling muistakes

Reddy Devil said...

I'm not sure, since I'm not an American. Really the only presidents I'm familiar with are Obama and Bush.
M.Bennett