Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Taking action ...


'To be prejudiced,… is to be ignorant…To be indifferent…is to be weak… to be accepting…is to be wise… and to take action….Is to be strong '


What do you think this statement means?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can always take control of a situation. no matter what is going on. u cant neccessarily change the situation but u can try and make it better for yourself. i think thats what the statement means.

Anonymous said...

I think this statment means that it takes a lot more to be different and stand up to make change than it is to follow what others have done in the past and at the present.

Anonymous said...

I think this is true, because you need to be responsible for your own actions

Anonymous said...

I think it means no matter how small, poor,shy,unsmart or old you are you CAN make a difference if you try.