Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Time

Christmas is a lovely time to spend with family and friends. There are many fantastic things about this time of the year ... what is the best thing about Christmas for you?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas because it is a fun event where I get to spend some quality time with family and friends, and as shallow as it is, get to enjoy the materialistic things the world offers :D

Anonymous said...

I hate all the materialistic objects that we get for Christmas. If you don't have Christmas in your heart, you will never find it under a tree.

Anonymous said...

christmas time is a family event.......

this is a time for family and friends to enjoy a good day out....

its a time where u celibrate the year gone by....

Anonymous said...

Christmas is very special. It is bout Jesus. But we also show kindness to others by givin prezies.It is also bout friends and family(of course)

j. van aardt said...

i like the holidays

I.Boram said...

Its good. I think it is fine.