Monday, December 24, 2007

Innovative Ideas for schools



If you had a chance to add something into the school curriculum, what would you want to learn about (that is not part of school already)?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that in our day and age, we have the ability to learn pretty much everything.

Some subjects that get ignored like woodwork, tech, sheet-metal as well as a variety of languages, but it depends on what that individual wants to learn.

In my case, school is able to cater for MOST of my needs, except for Italian, and schooling last year was more then capable of fulfilling those needs :D

But, if there is a subject that is missed out on, there are special programs that teach those particular subjects. Also, there is the internet which has a vast library of skills and educational advice.

Anonymous said...

Thinking about what I said before, there is another element of school that I didn't cover.

It's not a matter of what subjects are taught, it is also to what level. I believe that a school needs to be able to cater that subject for all different levels of the same age: whether it be advanced, excelled, or a lower level.

This way, all different levels of a subject are available, and students don't have to pull back to do easier work or have to do work that is too hard for them.

I.Boram said...

Its pretty good but not good enough.