Saturday, October 21, 2006

DNA Cloning




If you would like to read arguments for this topic, click on the link below:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think cloning would be cool, but having your own child being born as you is freaky!!!

Anonymous said...

I think cloning of any kind is wrong. If we did clone people what would we do with them? how would they feel? could they feel? would they have a personality? would they die or would they be imortal? You just never know. So why take the risk.

Anonymous said...

I don’t think DNA cloning is a moral thing to do because God made us all different and to make someone exactly the same would spoil his unique creation.

Anonymous said...

I think that cloningg could be good because you could send a clone into war and if they were killed, it wouldn't mean as much.

Anonymous said...

I think it is immorally wrong. I mean dna cloning means that the person who has been cloned will be shunned by society and will not feel unique.

Anonymous said...

eww emagine having two of you so twice the chance of yourself blabing a secret

Anonymous said...

i reckon it would be cool having a clone of me, i mean think about it.... it would be like having an invisable friend, but not invisible... and it would look exactly like you!!! How cool.

But yes, it's morally and ethically wrong, but it would still be cool!!!!

I.Boram said...

its scary...

Jarod said...

cool with mind control tech we could be assassinated then show up for work the next days