Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Progress with Computers?

Enlargen cartoon by clicking image

Do you agree or disagree with the cartoonist's opinion? Why?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

computers have taken over everything we do. in this case instead of siting around a camp fire and telling stories the kids are reading them from as laptop.

What was the point in taking the kids camping with a laptop?

Anonymous said...

oh i get it now! yes i agree with e caldecotts question. what is the point ? there is none!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's really sad that we now cannot go anywhere without technology. I mean, what happened to the good old campfire and giant marshmallows? What happened to the great, starry nights where there wouldn't be a computer to read scary stories off, but instead everyone would just lie on the grass, watching the stars and appreciating nature and the world around us - the way REAL camping is? Why can't we just tell people scary stories AROUND the campfire, without the laptop?

Anonymous said...

where would we be 2day without computers. lyk we wouldn't even be able to write on this blog- think bout it

Anonymous said...

I think that its really sad that the old traditions are being replaced with technology. I mean, I'm sure technology is good for some things, like medicine and stuff, but it means that we dont enjoy the things in life that aren't prepaid or broadband. Be grateful for what you've got. Sheeeesh!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with e caldecott and g hornsby

Anonymous said...

I agree with what the man says. You go camping to get away from all the technology.

Anonymous said...

I think the cartoonist is trying to say that computers are taking away the precious family time.