Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Influence of X-BOX

Click on this image to enlarge - so it's easier to read

What do you think the point is that the Cartoonist is trying to make?
Do you agree or disagree with his point of view?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel as if I'm kind of repeating myself with this cartoon as with the laptop camping one. I think that it's okay to sometimes just chill out, relax and play the X-BOX 360 or whatever, but we also need to have a balance and be able to read a book and do something educational. I really think that we need to draw the line as to what's too much and what's balance, because I think that many people don't know where that line is, where it should be or they are simply ignoring it. We need to make more time for the education side of things and have less time on recreational things - like I said before, it's really just a balance.

Anonymous said...

I have an Xbox 360 and i play it a fair bit but i still have lots of time for homework, books and Sport.

Anonymous said...

as long as you get your prioritories right i don't have a problem with the fact that x-box's are taking over the world

Anonymous said...

Videogames- especially recent ones usually have a lot of time put into them. They are made by intelligent, resourceful people that probably read a lot of books whilst getting a degree/ bachelor in videogame design.

I read books, play games and get out a lot. I also don't think the government should be blaming violent video games for killings and theft.

Anonymous said...

x box, video games can be ok but not when people sit on it all day when it is sunny and nice outside. it awsome to sit down and play them with friends on a bad day or at night even though i suk at the xbox and everything. aslong as you mix it around and do ther things aswell.

Anonymous said...

he's trying to say that the world is revolving aroun xbox 360's get out there be a better person enjoy mother nature not sit down and play the xbox all day thats what he was trying to say from my perspective anyway hehehe!

Anonymous said...

i totally agre!!!! Its cool we like to play these sorts of gmes and stuff but sometimes you just need to stop. These things ca get adictive and when it does we need to relise it. Hey why not go to the pool and have swim or maybe read book for a change. Life doesn't have to revolve around xbx's and comps. etc. Some people with xbx's just don't see where the lin eis ok im not tying to say dnt play it im just trying to say dont play i 24/7 until u dnt have anytime for homework, which results u into a detention. If your a person who has a xb and & wonder why u get low marks maybe think about making ursef a timable and have some tim for you to play xb and to also do homework.

Anonymous said...

I think billy should get his x box from santa . . . :(
I like video games!

Anonymous said...

Xbox is so cool i think it is a filling. I mean filling as a thing the will fill up the space of time you are not doing anything, but if you get to involved with the video games you might lose track of reality.