What do you think about the message contained on this sign?
Welcome to the Trinity Lutheran College ‘blogging’ experience! This blog is a collaborative space, where items will be written on an ongoing basis. Topics will be posted for discussion, where you are invited to have your say. This blog is about sharing ideas. Your comments are not be rude, offensive or contain swearing. Have fun and enjoy the experience Bloggers!
15 comments:
I think it means; if you do things for others then they will only learn to expect things from life but if you teach them, then they will know how to live life.
I think that is completely correct
I think this means that people will expect things from you if all you do is give to them, but if you teach them to do things then they will not only appreciate it, but live a better life.
I agree with the sign.
Give and a man is happy for once, teach and he is happy for ever this is true unless you win lotto or find the cure for cancer.
I think that what it says is right, people should not give the poor countries food they should teach them how to grow crops and catch food so they can always have food not just 1 meal to share with their family.
i think that this message means that if u give someone something they are fine for a while, but if someone knows what they need to do to get what they want, once they do this they will be good for like. i think this is what this board is trying to say. i believe this because, for example, there is a really rich student who gets what he wants and another one who tries hard in school and wants to be something. the really rich student has always gotten what he wants from his parents, and when he grows up he will just be famous because of his money and for his social status. but the other one who knows what he wants and doesn't just get handed everything he could live a more normal life but do extraordinary things like put his money into things like a cure for cancer.
I agree with this sign.
I think that this statment is totally true.
I think that it's about if you give a poor person a fish they'll be fed for the day coz' they'll be graetful and if you teach someone to fish they will be fed for a lifetime coz' they'll be able to go fishing whenever they want to!!
I think it means that if you give a poor person some food they will be fed for the day. But if you teach someone to fish they will be fed forever, because they will be happy and greatful for what they will have and will know that someone cares for them.
I think that this statement is true.
To N Talent :
You said we should teach poor countries to grow crops, yes we should but one problem, how are they going to get the seeds and the equipment isn't that why they are POOR because they can't AFFORD food and other needs.
if we provided the example of just saying what they need to do then how are they going to do all this if we do not provide them with the supplies also to get them started ... please n talent you tell me????
HOW????
Go sgultekin, i totally agree, in theory, we can teach poor people in developing countries how to grow crops so they can always have food, but in practice, it won't work because they don't have the money to buy the resources and equipment.
Agreed...
Post a Comment