Local & international judges were sworn in to bring the remaining Khmer Rouge members to justice ... the trial process began this year in 2006.
What do you think is suitable justice for those involved in the Cambodian Genocide?
Have a look at this short documentary ... be warned, some of the images are a little disturbing.
What do you think is suitable justice for those involved in the Cambodian Genocide?
Have a look at this short documentary ... be warned, some of the images are a little disturbing.


1 comment:
I watched the movie and studied the disturbing images carefully. To me i can't even think why people would do such a thing and others would stand in the way of it before it was to late, maybe I don't understand this because am not in there situation, I must admit i would probably be scared and not be able to do anything.
But the way Hitler then Stalin and then the Khmer Rouge I think the world has had enough, hasn't anyone learnt a lesson in all this killing and crime. That if you be bad, kill people then you would get a heavy punishment. I think that the Khmer Rouge should get a 30 or more years jail sentence, they shouldn't be hanged or beaten or hit, just a jail sentence.
I think they would have maybe realised what they did was wrong even if they killed hundreds of lives, everybody deserves a second chance.
Post a Comment