Friday, August 04, 2006

Winning the lottery


If you believed that you had just won the lottery, what would you say and do?

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i had a decent amount i would donate some to charity and to homeless shelters and rape centres.

Anonymous said...

i'd keep some aside for later, donate to the heart foundation and go on a massive shopping spree and buy an expensive car and a mansion!!!

Anonymous said...

give about half to three quarters to charity, and then buy all the cd's in sanity and we sell music, a really good guitar and about 2579 cheeseburgers, then but some aside for later... if i got any left :P

Anonymous said...

id giv some 2 charity and spend it on anything like a car and
giv some 2 my family

Anonymous said...

i would give some to charities, have a big shopping trip with my friends and buy heaps and heaps of spearmint choc chip ice-cream :P

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...I would probably give half of it to a needy cause, and then have a BIG shopping spree. Probably buy a tonne of radishes too!!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY WELL...i would first set up a neady buisness for myself and my siblings. my parents would get some to. some would go towards my education and future life and the rest i would donate to charity. No matter how manys left over. Because you have to think about urself then charity. for if you gave it all away to charity then it would be like u never won the lottery...so what would be the point u would still be poor. But if u have a buisness u would still be making more each day so you would be giving more to charity each day as u go!!! SMART AY!!!

Anonymous said...

first i would buy all the charlie chaplin dvds that exist lol.

then i would buy lots of houses so that i can rent them out and make money...

then i would use that income to set up my own charity to help people who have little or no education.

and i'd use a little to buy a decent laptop cos my computer really sux :p

Anonymous said...

If I won the lottery, I would:

1. Take my friends on holiday
2. Give some money to charity
3. Buy some big houses
4. Buy a whole stack of motorbikes

Anonymous said...

welll... i would buy food for all of the models who starve themselves... and give some money to drug centers that help people come off of drugs =]

Anonymous said...

If I believed that I'd just won the lottery, I'd first check that I'd actually won it, in case I was incorrect, unlike everyone else who would spend all their money on the assumption that they'd actually won.

Anonymous said...

I would buy a lemur and create an enclosure for it in my backyard. It would be called 'Zeus', and have spots like a cheetah!! I would also give some to the school so they could buy some turf for the oval.

Anonymous said...

If I won the Lottery, first of all I would not believe it. Ok if I did win the lottery I would get my nan and pop setup somewhere nice and my mum(stepmom) and dad too. The with the rest of my money I would take half of it and give it to charity and to the poor in India, Africa and the rest of the poor 3rd world countries. Then with the rest I would build myself a home and setup for my life.

Anonymous said...

if i won the lottery i would be very happy. the first thing woud be for me to put some into the band to save. i would then go spend some on the people i love such as Adele and my family. i would also buy some stuff for myself that i really wanted or even needed. then i would keep some for later and also put that in the band (if i had any leftover).

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'm going to change my opinion.

1. I wouldn't buy a lottery ticket, there a waste of money.

2. There is a 1 in million chance that you could win.

3. I wouldn't believe that I one I would make sure I did.

Anonymous said...

If I won the lottery I would put half in the bank and I would spend half on my family my friends and me. I would take everyone out for dinner and go on shopping sprees with my friends!

Anonymous said...

I would say 'YES' and then run around the oval.

Anonymous said...

I think if you win the lottery u should get every cent of it because I have heard about someone who won $200,000 and only got $400.

Anonymous said...

I would be so happy and give half of my money to charity some to my family and with the rest I would go on a shopping spree.

Anonymous said...

I would have a massive holiday.

Anonymous said...

If I the lottery, at first I would probably be screaming, but then I'd put half into the bank and then spend the rest on myself!!

Anonymous said...

I would give majority of my profits to charity, and the rest I would by a ticket to fly to the third-world war countries to see what I can do to help. Life is too short, SO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would:

1. I'd save some money for later.

2. Spend heaps of money and buy nice things.

3. pay for a nice retirement home for my parents.

4. donate to people who need the money.

Anonymous said...

I would not blow it all in one shopping trip. I would save some money for later adn then buy some EXPENSIVE THINGS

Anonymous said...

I would spend it all cause i bough the ticket

Anonymous said...

If i won the lottery i would put half of it away and buy the latest in technology with the rest and buy $100 worth or $1 lottery tickets.

Anonymous said...

I would spend it on
A new car,
A new house (mantion),
personal tennis trainer,
Motorbike and a
new life.

Anonymous said...

i would leave the ,oney in the bank and only use $100000 a year and get 10% interest from $1000000 a year whch would last all my life.

Probably start a business. Producing Veicles in Australia

I.Boram said...

ilve life like normal and dont go crazy...


...Too Late!!!!

I.Boram said...

authough when i get old id spend it all on holidays around the world.

lolz